Review of the SKETCHMARKER liners from Evgeny Rechkalov
The new liners from @sketchmarkersclub kept me company during InkTober 2019 (@inktober). They arrived on time, because I had run out of all the necessary art materials!
I made the most of these liners, without fussing over them!
They demonstrated good technical capabilities.
- The body of the liner is white, with well readable information about the brand and the nib size.
- The cap of the liner opens well and fits tightly when closed. This prevents it from drying out quickly without use.
- The liner is convenient to hold in hand. It does not slide or get dirty.
- The ink supply is excellent, no matter how fast you draw. You get an even line when you draw it either slowly or quickly.
- It does not scratch the paper.
- The whole set, all the nib sizes, were used without stopping during 20 days. I got to the end of InkTober 2019 smoothly.
- A good choice of nib sizes.