- Beautiful design: the hardcover sketchbook with the embossed logo. I was lucky enough to get a beautiful orange colour :)
- Extra feature: There is a ribbon bookmark inside the sketchbook. Pull it and you are on the right page.
- There is a glossy sheet of paper that needs to be put underneath the sheet to prevent the ink from seeping through.
- I have noticed that white dots appear on the sketch, which looks cool to me, as if an effect of surface roughness was applied to the drawing.
- The liner is immediately absorbed by the paper, and it doesn’t smear when being overlapped by the marker. It is a considerable advantage.
- In my opinion, this paper makes it harder to apply colours or blend than the paper in their #sketchmarker pads. But I think that's because I have the MARKER LINE SKETCHBOOK, and there are other types of paper in their sketchbooks.
- It's a very convenient sketchbook format for traveling and drawing in a cafe. I have already thought about upgrading it with stickers and taking it everywhere for quick sketches and not only them :)
Subscribe to receive special offers, giveaways, and exclusive deals.